Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth “Getting Married As Early As Next Weekend”?
6:28 pm, June 24th, 2012
What a scoop!
So how do the ace “reporters” at the webloid know, as they wrote, that the “two are getting married as early as next weekend”?
Inside Cyrus sources?
Cyrus rather innocently tweeted earlier today, “Super lazy Sunday! Can’t wait for next week! It’ll be filled with happiness!”
That apparently was enough for the site to go into full marriage mode.
You may recall, HollywoodLife recently — and quite wrongly — reported that Hemsworth only proposed because Cyrus gave him an “ultimatum.”
Regardless, Gossip Cop reached out to Hemworth’s rep, who said, “Haven’t heard that,” and noted that the actor is in the middle of shooting the film Empire State in New Orleans, and is only “back in LA for a night next week to receive an award from Australians in Film on the 27th.”
With the type of Sunday that Hollywood has already had, it’s doubtful the webloid will have nearly as much “happiness” as Cyrus next week.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days