It’s Official: Miley Cyrus Joins Two and a Half Men for 2 Episodes (DETAILS)
2:20 pm, August 27th, 2012
CBS has confirmed the singer-actress will do a two-episode arc as Missi, an old family friend of Ashton Kutcher’s character (Walden Schmidt) and a love interest for Jake Harper, the teenager portrayed by Angus T. Jones.
Missi strikes up a relationship with Jake when she visits for a week while he’s home from the U.S. Army.
Cyrus, who of course surged to superstardom on television’s “Hannah Montana,” has not done TV since that show’s finale.
“Two and a Half Men” begins its 10th season on September 27.
Are you looking forward to seeing Cyrus on the sitcom?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 11 Celebrities Who Are Aging Backwards
- Selena and Demi - BFF's Again?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?