It’s Official: Miley Cyrus Joins Two and a Half Men for 2 Episodes (DETAILS)
2:20 pm, August 27th, 2012
CBS has confirmed the singer-actress will do a two-episode arc as Missi, an old family friend of Ashton Kutcher’s character (Walden Schmidt) and a love interest for Jake Harper, the teenager portrayed by Angus T. Jones.
Missi strikes up a relationship with Jake when she visits for a week while he’s home from the U.S. Army.
Cyrus, who of course surged to superstardom on television’s “Hannah Montana,” has not done TV since that show’s finale.
“Two and a Half Men” begins its 10th season on September 27.
Are you looking forward to seeing Cyrus on the sitcom?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- James Franco Shirtless For Sexy Christmas Calendar
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- Miley Cyrus Snubbed By Lamar Odom
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right