Miley Cyrus: No “Trouble in Paradise” Despite Series of Sad Tweets About Love
10:51 am, September 14th, 2012
The starlet began, “Ever feel like you want just…. something more. not sure what exactly… passion perhaps?”
“Sometimes i feel like i love everyone more than they love me,” she continued, adding, “Hatttte that feeling.”
Cyrus went on to share her “thought of the day,” writing, “Maybe it’s not that they love you less, they just love you the most they are capable of loving.”
Responding to speculation that her tweets were about Hemsworth, who proposed to Cyrus in June, the singer-actress insisted, “& no there is not trouble in paradise…. just thoughts.”
She also later noted, “Having some quality fiancé time. just what I needed.”
What do you think of Cyrus’ tweets?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand