Miley Cyrus: No “Trouble in Paradise” Despite Series of Sad Tweets About Love
10:51 am, September 14th, 2012
The starlet began, “Ever feel like you want just…. something more. not sure what exactly… passion perhaps?”
“Sometimes i feel like i love everyone more than they love me,” she continued, adding, “Hatttte that feeling.”
Cyrus went on to share her “thought of the day,” writing, “Maybe it’s not that they love you less, they just love you the most they are capable of loving.”
Responding to speculation that her tweets were about Hemsworth, who proposed to Cyrus in June, the singer-actress insisted, “& no there is not trouble in paradise…. just thoughts.”
She also later noted, “Having some quality fiancé time. just what I needed.”
What do you think of Cyrus’ tweets?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?