Miley Cyrus: No “Trouble in Paradise” Despite Series of Sad Tweets About Love
10:51 am, September 14th, 2012
The starlet began, “Ever feel like you want just…. something more. not sure what exactly… passion perhaps?”
“Sometimes i feel like i love everyone more than they love me,” she continued, adding, “Hatttte that feeling.”
Cyrus went on to share her “thought of the day,” writing, “Maybe it’s not that they love you less, they just love you the most they are capable of loving.”
Responding to speculation that her tweets were about Hemsworth, who proposed to Cyrus in June, the singer-actress insisted, “& no there is not trouble in paradise…. just thoughts.”
She also later noted, “Having some quality fiancé time. just what I needed.”
What do you think of Cyrus’ tweets?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own