Miley Cyrus: No “Trouble in Paradise” Despite Series of Sad Tweets About Love
10:51 am, September 14th, 2012
The starlet began, “Ever feel like you want just…. something more. not sure what exactly… passion perhaps?”
“Sometimes i feel like i love everyone more than they love me,” she continued, adding, “Hatttte that feeling.”
Cyrus went on to share her “thought of the day,” writing, “Maybe it’s not that they love you less, they just love you the most they are capable of loving.”
Responding to speculation that her tweets were about Hemsworth, who proposed to Cyrus in June, the singer-actress insisted, “& no there is not trouble in paradise…. just thoughts.”
She also later noted, “Having some quality fiancé time. just what I needed.”
What do you think of Cyrus’ tweets?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court