Cops Pick Up Young Man for Lurking Around Miley Cyrus Home
10:09 am, September 17th, 2010
A number of famous people draw unwanted attention, of course, but it seems like Miley Cyrus has been especially targeted over the past week.
First, there were the paparazzi whose pursuit forced the pop star to pull over and call for help on Monday. On Wednesday, Cyrus and pal Demi Lovato were met by a swarm of intrusive photographers upon leaving dinner.
Now there’s been another incident.
Police picked up a young man who was lurking around Cyrus’ home in Los Angeles on Thursday.
The unidentified person was approached and patted down by cops who noticed him while driving through the area. He was then put into the back of the police cruiser and taken away.
Gossip Cop is looking into the matter.
Needless to say, no celebrity should have to face the prospect of strangers lurking near his or her home.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!