Cops Pick Up Young Man for Lurking Around Miley Cyrus Home
10:09 am, September 17th, 2010
A number of famous people draw unwanted attention, of course, but it seems like Miley Cyrus has been especially targeted over the past week.
First, there were the paparazzi whose pursuit forced the pop star to pull over and call for help on Monday. On Wednesday, Cyrus and pal Demi Lovato were met by a swarm of intrusive photographers upon leaving dinner.
Now there’s been another incident.
Police picked up a young man who was lurking around Cyrus’ home in Los Angeles on Thursday.
The unidentified person was approached and patted down by cops who noticed him while driving through the area. He was then put into the back of the police cruiser and taken away.
Gossip Cop is looking into the matter.
Needless to say, no celebrity should have to face the prospect of strangers lurking near his or her home.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014