Miley Cyrus to Play Tinker Bell in NBC’s Live Broadcast of Peter Pan?
9:11 am, February 20th, 2014
Miley Cyrus is “going for her dream role: Tinker Bell in a live broadcast of Peter Pan,” reports Star.
NBC has announced plans to adapt the classic musical, just as it did with The Sound of Music, and now the tabloid says “Miley is determined to get better reviews than Carrie Underwood.”
“Carrie could sing, but she just couldn’t act; that’s not a problem with Miley,” a so-called “friend” tells Star.
“And with her short haircut, she does resemble Tinker Bell! She could nab this role,” adds the mag’s source.
But short hair aside, is Cyrus really going to audition for the part?
A source close to the star tells Gossip Cop the story is “untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us