Miley Cyrus Debuts Tattoo Inspired by President Teddy Roosevelt (PHOTOS)
11:53 am, July 11th, 2012PHOTOS
Miley Cyrus has a fresh tattoo — courtesy of none other than Teddy Roosevelt!
The superstar’s left forearm now features words from the long-ago President’s famous April 1910 “Citizenship in a Republic” speech at the Sorbonne in Paris.
Cyrus’s tattoo reads: “So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”
Although we can’t say we’re surprised a member of the Cyrus family drew body art inspiration from American history.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?