Miley Cyrus Gets “Love Never Dies” Tattoo (PHOTOS)
8:00 pm, February 19th, 2012PHOTOS
Miley Cyrus is sporting some new ink after a trip to Los Angeles’ Studio City Tattoo over the weekend.
The singer, accompanied by boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, went to the parlor Saturday night and was inked by Illya, the same artist reportedly responsible for several of Cyrus’ other tats.
Cyrus’ new tattoo is located on the inside of her left bicep and says “Love Never Dies.”
It joins the equal sign she has inked on her finger in support of gay marriage, along with several others.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own