Miley Cyrus Gets “Love Never Dies” Tattoo (PHOTOS)
8:00 pm, February 19th, 2012PHOTOS
Miley Cyrus is sporting some new ink after a trip to Los Angeles’ Studio City Tattoo over the weekend.
The singer, accompanied by boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, went to the parlor Saturday night and was inked by Illya, the same artist reportedly responsible for several of Cyrus’ other tats.
Cyrus’ new tattoo is located on the inside of her left bicep and says “Love Never Dies.”
It joins the equal sign she has inked on her finger in support of gay marriage, along with several others.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage