Miley Cyrus Gets “Love Never Dies” Tattoo (PHOTOS)
8:00 pm, February 19th, 2012PHOTOS
Miley Cyrus is sporting some new ink after a trip to Los Angeles’ Studio City Tattoo over the weekend.
The singer, accompanied by boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, went to the parlor Saturday night and was inked by Illya, the same artist reportedly responsible for several of Cyrus’ other tats.
Cyrus’ new tattoo is located on the inside of her left bicep and says “Love Never Dies.”
It joins the equal sign she has inked on her finger in support of gay marriage, along with several others.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Hayley Williams Greets Fans In Great Graphics
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?