Miley Cyrus Gets “Love Never Dies” Tattoo (PHOTOS)
8:00 pm, February 19th, 2012PHOTOS
Miley Cyrus is sporting some new ink after a trip to Los Angeles’ Studio City Tattoo over the weekend.
The singer, accompanied by boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, went to the parlor Saturday night and was inked by Illya, the same artist reportedly responsible for several of Cyrus’ other tats.
Cyrus’ new tattoo is located on the inside of her left bicep and says “Love Never Dies.”
It joins the equal sign she has inked on her finger in support of gay marriage, along with several others.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!