WATCH: Miley Cyrus Discusses Her Radical Transformation: “It’s Called Puberty”
2:25 pm, August 18th, 2013VIDEO
The former “Hannah Montana” star discusses shedding her Disney “robot” image and embracing a more risqué look as she gets older.
“It’s called puberty. Everyone’s done it from the beginning of time,” says Cyrus. “I’m just doing it [in the spotlight] so you’re zooming in on it and you’re fascinated by it.
She continues, ”I don’t think people understand how I’m a real human being.”
Cyrus and her So Undercover co-star also talk about using fame for good causes, such as her Marc Jacobs’ “Protect the Skin You’re In” t-shirt, which raises money for cancer research.
“I think if I can just use where I am in my career and use myself as a pedestal to do good — even if it means getting naked, ’cause more people are gonna look at it,” she says.
Check out the slightly NSFW video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet