CLAIM: Miley Cyrus Purposely Started Own Anorexia Rumors
1:23 pm, April 18th, 2012
“Miley Cyrus has been making a habit of over-sharing personal details about her life lately,” begins a piece from In Touch, which says the singer is desperate to steal the spotlight back from boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
The mag, which recently claimed that Cyrus was flashing her breasts and exercising compulsively to grab the attention back from Hemsworth’s newfound Hunger Games fame, now says she started “her own anorexia rumors!”
Yes, In Touch alleges that Cyrus, who last week tweeted a photo of her holding a bag of fast food with the caption, “I can’t eat it. So I’m just gonna smell the sh*ttttt out of it,” only did so in an effort to get her followers to speculate about her having an eating disorder.
The tabloid explains, “Miley made an attempt to defend her dramatic weight loss by claiming to have a gluten allergy, only drawing more attention to her bony body.”
A so-called “insider” for the mag adds, “Miley is willing to do anything to get attention.”
Because the obvious response to one’s boyfriend achieving professional success is to start anorexia rumors about oneself.
A source close to Cyrus tells Gossip Cop In Touch’s latest rumor is utterly “absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet