Miley Cyrus “Tried To Sleep With Her Sister’s Boyfriend”?!
12:09 pm, February 12th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Miley Cyrus “tried to sleep with her sister’s boyfriend,” blares a new cover story from Life & Style.
The magazine claims that “in a shocking low point,” the singer “set her sights” on Brandi Cyrus’ onetime boyfriend, Christian rocker Sam Hancock.
Uh… Brandi broke up with Hancock four years ago.
Still, the tabloid alleges that sometime during Brandi and Hancock’s 2008-2010 relationship, a teenage Miley “attempted to make a move” on her older sister’s man.
According to a supposed “friend of the family,” “she was trying to hook up with him and date him.”
“She was basically trying to steal her sister’s boyfriend, or at least cheat with him,” adds the so-called “source.”
The purported insider goes on to claim, “Brandi would always complain about Miley hitting on her boyfriend.”
How pathetic… this story, that is.
A rep for Miley and Brandi told Life & Style its report was not true.
And Hancock told the mag that Miley was “nothing more than a little sister to me.”
Still, the tabloid chose to run this seedy story about something that supposedly happened more than four years ago, likely when the pop star was underage.
In any case, a rep for Miley reiterates to Gossip Cop that the report is “ridiculous” and “completely fabricated.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z