REP: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth NOT Married
3:13 pm, January 29th, 2013
Speculation that the couple has secretly tied the knot returned this week after Cyrus’ cover interview in Cosmopolitan.
“I’m happy I don’t have to date anymore,” she tells the magazine at one point, recalling that she said to a single male friend, “I’m so happy I’m married, because you guys are cruel!”
She also refers to Hemsworth as her “hubby” in the Cosmo conversation.
But just like prior wrong rumors about the pair being officially married, there’s no truth to the current speculation.
A rep for Hemsworth shot down the marriage talk on Tuesday, saying he and Cyrus are “definitely not married.”
So while Cyrus has said she’s already “married in my heart and my mind,” she and Hemsworth remain just happily engaged.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution