REP: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth NOT Married
3:13 pm, January 29th, 2013
Speculation that the couple has secretly tied the knot returned this week after Cyrus’ cover interview in Cosmopolitan.
“I’m happy I don’t have to date anymore,” she tells the magazine at one point, recalling that she said to a single male friend, “I’m so happy I’m married, because you guys are cruel!”
She also refers to Hemsworth as her “hubby” in the Cosmo conversation.
But just like prior wrong rumors about the pair being officially married, there’s no truth to the current speculation.
A rep for Hemsworth shot down the marriage talk on Tuesday, saying he and Cyrus are “definitely not married.”
So while Cyrus has said she’s already “married in my heart and my mind,” she and Hemsworth remain just happily engaged.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired