REP: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth NOT Married
3:13 pm, January 29th, 2013
Speculation that the couple has secretly tied the knot returned this week after Cyrus’ cover interview in Cosmopolitan.
“I’m happy I don’t have to date anymore,” she tells the magazine at one point, recalling that she said to a single male friend, “I’m so happy I’m married, because you guys are cruel!”
She also refers to Hemsworth as her “hubby” in the Cosmo conversation.
But just like prior wrong rumors about the pair being officially married, there’s no truth to the current speculation.
A rep for Hemsworth shot down the marriage talk on Tuesday, saying he and Cyrus are “definitely not married.”
So while Cyrus has said she’s already “married in my heart and my mind,” she and Hemsworth remain just happily engaged.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable