Miley Cyrus Granted Restraining Order Against Scissor-Wielding Trespasser
3:29 pm, November 16th, 2012
Although sentenced to 18 months, because of jail overcrowding, Rivera is likely to be released in May, which is why Cyrus sought the stay-away order that’s supposed to keep him away from her for the next three years.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!