Miley Cyrus Hits Back at VMAs Backlash, Posts Racy Selfies on Instagram (PICS)
10:57 pm, August 26th, 2013
In fact, the singer has been congratulating herself and sharing some critics’ praise of her set on Twitter.
Cyrus tweeted on Monday, “My VMA performance had 306.000 tweets per minute. That’s more than the blackout or Superbowl! #fact.”
The star went on to quote some one-liners from Rolling Stone’s positive review of her performance, such as, “Miley was the one star in the room who truly understood what the MTV Video Music Awards are all about!” and “Miley stole the night, which is why the nation is still in recovery today. Thanks, Miley…”
Cyrus also unapologetically posted some racy new selfies on Instagram.
One of the shots shows her giving the double finger from behind while her butt shows underneath her shirt, and the pic other shows her booty-dropping in a promo image for Mike Will Made It’s new song “23.”
Check out the photos below.
What do you think of Cyrus’ response the VMA criticism?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist
- Kanye West Blasts Nike
- The Truth Behind Kim Kardashian's Selfie!
- The 6 Best Character Transformations in Pop Culture