Miley Cyrus Replacing Angus T. Jones on “Two and a Half Men”?
5:14 pm, November 30th, 2012
After the actor made waves with his show-bashing religious testimonial, a report circulated that Jones could be on his way out the door — and that Cyrus, who guest starred on the sitcom this season, was being eyed as a potential full-time replacement.
The rationale was that Cyrus brought “Two and a Half Men” big ratings with her appearances as Missi, and that she could be written into the show in a larger capacity to take over for Jones if he departs.
But Gossip Cop has learned there’s NO truth to the Cyrus-replacing-Jones rumors.
A spokesperson for Warner Bros. tells Gossip Cop the report is “not accurate.”
Meanwhile, sources close to the situation tell us that while Cyrus may yet appear in the future on “Two and a Half Men,” it’s “not a done deal,” and it has “nothing to do” with whether Jones stays.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss