Miley Cyrus “Trapped” Liam Hemsworth With Pregnancy Scare, Claims Tabloid
10:08 am, September 25th, 2013
The tabloid alleges that Hemsworth was “ready to break up” with the singer last spring, until “a positive home pregnancy test changed everything.”
According to a purported “insider” for the mag, “Miley thought she was expecting and wanted to announce it to the world, even before she went to a doctor to verify the results.”
The so-called “source” adds, “Liam begged her not to go public yet. He was emotionally out of the romance for months by that point, though he was still sleeping with her.”
OK! further claims that Cyrus “essentially trapped Liam in the relationship, telling him that if he left her alone, she’d tell the world that he had abandoned her at such a delicate time.”
It’s interesting that the magazine is publishing this supposed bombshell now – months after Cyrus allegedly thought she was pregnant.
Obviously, the tab is just looking for an angle to prolong the drama behind the pop star and Hemsworth’s broken engagement.
It all amounts to nothing.
A rep for Cyrus tells Gossip Cop, “There is absolutely no truth to the story,” and calls it “a complete fabrication.”
Hemsworth’s spokesperson also says the purported pregnancy scare never happened.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted