Miley Cyrus Having “Shotgun Wedding” Because She’s Got a “Baby on Board”?
7:13 pm, June 13th, 2012
“Miley – The Next Teen Mom?” reads the headline of a piece from Star, which goes on to claim that recently engaged Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth will walk down the aisle this summer in a “shotgun wedding” because she’s got “a baby on board.”
That’s right, the tabloid has a mystery “source” who alleges that Cyrus is already pregnant.
According to Star’s supposed “insider,” “Miley has cut back on drinking and partying, and when friends ask why, she winks and pats her belly.”
But that’s not all.
The tab’s so-called “source” says Cyrus is “complaining of exhaustion, mood swings and nausea,” noting that they are “all telltale signs of a pregnancy.”
And while Star writes that the singer-actress is “ready to be a mom,” Hemsworth is not, and so her pregnancy has been a great way for her to “lock Liam into a commitment.”
Hemsworth is “all about work and his career now,” says the mag’s “insider,” adding, “Miley knows that he’s way too much of a family man and too traditional to ditch her if she’s pregnant with his baby.”
A source close to Cyrus tells Gossip Cop the Star story is “completely false.”
Meanwhile, Cyrus’ mom Tish took to Twitter to write, “So sad that the nasty tabloids have to make up stories to sell their trashy mags. Cant they just leave these 2 alone and let them be happy?”
We couldn’t have said it better.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?