Miley Cyrus NOT Pregnant with Juicy J’s Baby, Despite Absurd Rumors
11:32 am, September 30th, 2013
A rumor floating around Twitter and gossip blogs claims that Cyrus was on stage at the BET Hip Hop Awards in Atlanta over the weekend when she announced that she and the rapper are expecting a baby.
The 100 percent false story seems to have originated with a “satire” site called Cream Bmp Daily, which alleged that Cyrus “blurted out” the news during the show.
According to the outlet, “The crowd at first taking her announcement as a joke cried with laughter but after Miley screaming ‘No, I’m really pregnant‘ she was met by a round of applause from the packed crowd.”
None of this happened, but a number of bigger sites — including International Business Times — spread the phony story as though it were real.
Cyrus creates enough actual headlines on her own.
Outlets should be a little more careful about circulating made-up ones.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!