Miley Cyrus NOT Pregnant with Juicy J’s Baby, Despite Absurd Rumors
11:32 am, September 30th, 2013
A rumor floating around Twitter and gossip blogs claims that Cyrus was on stage at the BET Hip Hop Awards in Atlanta over the weekend when she announced that she and the rapper are expecting a baby.
The 100 percent false story seems to have originated with a “satire” site called Cream Bmp Daily, which alleged that Cyrus “blurted out” the news during the show.
According to the outlet, “The crowd at first taking her announcement as a joke cried with laughter but after Miley screaming ‘No, I’m really pregnant‘ she was met by a round of applause from the packed crowd.”
None of this happened, but a number of bigger sites — including International Business Times — spread the phony story as though it were real.
Cyrus creates enough actual headlines on her own.
Outlets should be a little more careful about circulating made-up ones.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents