Miley Cyrus Slams Paparazzi “Fools” And Chaos After Justin Bieber Photog Death
11:37 am, January 2nd, 2013
The singer-actress has been vocal in the past about her disgust with paparazzi intrusion, and the New Year’s Day tragedy involving photog Chris Guerra set off Cyrus on Twitter.
Guerra was struck and killed when he got out of his car to take pictures of Bieber’s Ferrari, which was being driven by the pop star’s friend and had been pulled over by the police.
“Hope this paparazzi/JB accident brings on some changes in ’13 Paparazzi are dangerous! Wasn’t Princess Di enough of a wake up call?!” asked Cyrus.
She continued, “It is unfair for anyone to put this on to Justin’s conscious as well! This was bound to happen!”
“Your mom teaches u when your a child not to play in the street! The chaos that comes with the paparazzi acting like fools makes it impossible for anyone to make safe choices.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents