Miley Cyrus Slams Paparazzi “Fools” And Chaos After Justin Bieber Photog Death
11:37 am, January 2nd, 2013
The singer-actress has been vocal in the past about her disgust with paparazzi intrusion, and the New Year’s Day tragedy involving photog Chris Guerra set off Cyrus on Twitter.
Guerra was struck and killed when he got out of his car to take pictures of Bieber’s Ferrari, which was being driven by the pop star’s friend and had been pulled over by the police.
“Hope this paparazzi/JB accident brings on some changes in ’13 Paparazzi are dangerous! Wasn’t Princess Di enough of a wake up call?!” asked Cyrus.
She continued, “It is unfair for anyone to put this on to Justin’s conscious as well! This was bound to happen!”
“Your mom teaches u when your a child not to play in the street! The chaos that comes with the paparazzi acting like fools makes it impossible for anyone to make safe choices.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss