Site Tries to Create New Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Drama
5:50 pm, September 2nd, 2010
When poor interviewing by paparazzi combines with poor analysis from HollywoodLife, it’s sure to be a treat!
On Thursday the site posted a video clip of Miley Cyrus being peppered with questions as she makes her way through JFK airport in New York. The paparazzo asks the pop princess about her split with Liam Hemsworth and adds, “You look happy.”
Smiling, Cyrus replies, “What’s there not to be happy about? I’m breathing.”
If you watch the video, it’s apparent that Cyrus means she’s grateful to have the life she does, grateful to be in good health, etc. She’s alive and happy.
If anything, she’s downplaying the drama of her recent breakup and putting it into perspective.
HollywoodLife has little use for perspective.
According to the site, Cyrus “disses” Hemsworth.
“Miley Is Totally Over Liam!” shrieks the headline.
“Says Of Their Break-Up: ‘What’s There Not To Be Happy About?’”
She didn’t say, “What’s there not to be happy about?” with regards to the break-up.
Cyrus was responding to the comment that she looked happy.
We know because we actually watched the video.
That is a totally butchered interpretation of what actually transpires. Rather than “moving on,” as HollywoodLife advises Hemsworth to do, the site does its best to gin up controversy where none exists.
In doing so, HollywoodLife reveals itself to be less mature than the teenagers it covers.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!
- Celebrity Pregnancy Brain: What is Halle Berry Thinking?
- Lady Gaga's Dreadful Dreadlocks