Site Tries to Create New Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Drama
5:50 pm, September 2nd, 2010
When poor interviewing by paparazzi combines with poor analysis from HollywoodLife, it’s sure to be a treat!
On Thursday the site posted a video clip of Miley Cyrus being peppered with questions as she makes her way through JFK airport in New York. The paparazzo asks the pop princess about her split with Liam Hemsworth and adds, “You look happy.”
Smiling, Cyrus replies, “What’s there not to be happy about? I’m breathing.”
If you watch the video, it’s apparent that Cyrus means she’s grateful to have the life she does, grateful to be in good health, etc. She’s alive and happy.
If anything, she’s downplaying the drama of her recent breakup and putting it into perspective.
HollywoodLife has little use for perspective.
According to the site, Cyrus “disses” Hemsworth.
“Miley Is Totally Over Liam!” shrieks the headline.
“Says Of Their Break-Up: ‘What’s There Not To Be Happy About?’”
She didn’t say, “What’s there not to be happy about?” with regards to the break-up.
Cyrus was responding to the comment that she looked happy.
We know because we actually watched the video.
That is a totally butchered interpretation of what actually transpires. Rather than “moving on,” as HollywoodLife advises Hemsworth to do, the site does its best to gin up controversy where none exists.
In doing so, HollywoodLife reveals itself to be less mature than the teenagers it covers.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Celebrities With Their Moms
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?
- Bare Faced Celebrities Without Makeup
- Stars Who Blame Bad Pictures on Photoshop