Miley Cyrus: “You’re Supposed to F**k Up” When You’re A Kid (PHOTOS)
7:20 pm, August 30th, 2013PHOTOS
But that’s not all.
The former Disney star also discusses the downsides of being a child star, and advises young fans not to follow in her footsteps.
“People are like ‘what’s your advice to young people that want to be actors’ and I’m like ‘don’t do it’ because you need to enjoy being a kid,” she tells the magazine.
Cyrus explains, “People don’t realize but with so many responsibilities you hold an entire company on your back and you’re a kid so you’re supposed to f**k up,” she said.
She goes on, “Then when you do, it’s the head of the company that ends up getting letters from a thousand different people and that all comes down on him which then comes down on me.”
“I don’t think any kid should be responsible for their personal life representing a company as big as that,” says Cyrus.
Plus, see a GIF of Cyrus’ alternate Notion cover below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna