Miley Cyrus: “You’re Supposed to F**k Up” When You’re A Kid (PHOTOS)
7:20 pm, August 30th, 2013PHOTOS
But that’s not all.
The former Disney star also discusses the downsides of being a child star, and advises young fans not to follow in her footsteps.
“People are like ‘what’s your advice to young people that want to be actors’ and I’m like ‘don’t do it’ because you need to enjoy being a kid,” she tells the magazine.
Cyrus explains, “People don’t realize but with so many responsibilities you hold an entire company on your back and you’re a kid so you’re supposed to f**k up,” she said.
She goes on, “Then when you do, it’s the head of the company that ends up getting letters from a thousand different people and that all comes down on him which then comes down on me.”
“I don’t think any kid should be responsible for their personal life representing a company as big as that,” says Cyrus.
Plus, see a GIF of Cyrus’ alternate Notion cover below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet