Miley Cyrus doesn’t sing praises for the show “Glee”
1:28 pm, May 30th, 2010
Miley Cyrus can’t get into the hit show “Glee.”
Even though her song, “The Climb,” was in a recent episode of “Glee,” Cyrus says the popular series is just too unrealistic for her.
“Honestly, musicals? I just can’t. What if this was real life and I was just walking down the street on Rodeo Drive and all of a sudden I just burst into song about how much I love shoes?” says the “Hannah Montana” star in the June issue of Billboard before adding with a laugh, “It would get hits on YouTube.”
Is it problem for you?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Blonde Vs. Brunette Beyonce
- Hot Supermodels And Their Kids
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down