Miley Cyrus doesn’t sing praises for the show “Glee”
1:28 pm, May 30th, 2010
Miley Cyrus can’t get into the hit show “Glee.”
Even though her song, “The Climb,” was in a recent episode of “Glee,” Cyrus says the popular series is just too unrealistic for her.
“Honestly, musicals? I just can’t. What if this was real life and I was just walking down the street on Rodeo Drive and all of a sudden I just burst into song about how much I love shoes?” says the “Hannah Montana” star in the June issue of Billboard before adding with a laugh, “It would get hits on YouTube.”
Is it problem for you?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Russell Westbrook Is One Toned NBA Baller
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program