Miley Cyrus Was NOT Rude to Fans at “Never Say Never” Premiere
6:48 pm, February 9th, 2011
According to an eyewitness account from one of HollywoodLife’s crack reporters, Cyrus “was trying to avoid speaking to many people on the red carpet.”
Actually, Cyrus spoke to several outlets, but clearly ignored HollywoodLife.
The site then reports, “She rushed around to get into the theater and didn’t really acknowledge her fans screams. I guess that is just Miley being Miley!”
In fact, the picture (above) is just one of the many photos in which Cyrus can be seen hanging out with her fans.
Guess getting things wrong is just HollywoodLife being HollywoodLife.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut