Miley Cyrus Was NOT Rude to Fans at “Never Say Never” Premiere
6:48 pm, February 9th, 2011
According to an eyewitness account from one of HollywoodLife’s crack reporters, Cyrus “was trying to avoid speaking to many people on the red carpet.”
Actually, Cyrus spoke to several outlets, but clearly ignored HollywoodLife.
The site then reports, “She rushed around to get into the theater and didn’t really acknowledge her fans screams. I guess that is just Miley being Miley!”
In fact, the picture (above) is just one of the many photos in which Cyrus can be seen hanging out with her fans.
Guess getting things wrong is just HollywoodLife being HollywoodLife.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?