Miley Cyrus Was NOT Rude to Fans at “Never Say Never” Premiere
6:48 pm, February 9th, 2011
According to an eyewitness account from one of HollywoodLife’s crack reporters, Cyrus “was trying to avoid speaking to many people on the red carpet.”
Actually, Cyrus spoke to several outlets, but clearly ignored HollywoodLife.
The site then reports, “She rushed around to get into the theater and didn’t really acknowledge her fans screams. I guess that is just Miley being Miley!”
In fact, the picture (above) is just one of the many photos in which Cyrus can be seen hanging out with her fans.
Guess getting things wrong is just HollywoodLife being HollywoodLife.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank