Miley Cyrus: I Might Move Back to Nashville to Escape “D-Bag Paparazzi”
4:50 pm, April 5th, 2012
Miley Cyrus is not happy with the paparazzi in Los Angeles.
Cyrus took to Twitter to voice her frustration, telling followers, “Highly considering moving back to Nashville. I can’t stand these D Bag paparazzi anymore. Couldn’t even take my dog on a walk today.”
While she’ll probably need to remain in L.A. for her career, it’s clear that the fishbowl atmosphere is wearing thin on Cyrus, who already has to deal with incessant tabloid nonsense.
What do you think about her paparazzi problem?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss