Miley Cyrus: I Might Move Back to Nashville to Escape “D-Bag Paparazzi”
4:50 pm, April 5th, 2012
Miley Cyrus is not happy with the paparazzi in Los Angeles.
Cyrus took to Twitter to voice her frustration, telling followers, “Highly considering moving back to Nashville. I can’t stand these D Bag paparazzi anymore. Couldn’t even take my dog on a walk today.”
While she’ll probably need to remain in L.A. for her career, it’s clear that the fishbowl atmosphere is wearing thin on Cyrus, who already has to deal with incessant tabloid nonsense.
What do you think about her paparazzi problem?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2