Miley Cyrus: I Might Move Back to Nashville to Escape “D-Bag Paparazzi”
4:50 pm, April 5th, 2012
Miley Cyrus is not happy with the paparazzi in Los Angeles.
Cyrus took to Twitter to voice her frustration, telling followers, “Highly considering moving back to Nashville. I can’t stand these D Bag paparazzi anymore. Couldn’t even take my dog on a walk today.”
While she’ll probably need to remain in L.A. for her career, it’s clear that the fishbowl atmosphere is wearing thin on Cyrus, who already has to deal with incessant tabloid nonsense.
What do you think about her paparazzi problem?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids