Miley Cyrus: Liam Hemsworth and I Are “Married in My Heart and My Mind”
1:22 pm, November 9th, 2012
The singer-actress says she’s already “married in my heart and my mind,” and does “everything that I would be if I had the paper.”
“But I want to take the time to actually enjoy it,” she explains to the Associated Press.
And instead of planning her nuptials, Cyrus is busy plotting out the next steps of her career.
She says, “My most important thing right now is… I want people to hear what I want to say and get my record out, so when there is a time that I can take some time off, I’ll feel like I accomplished my stuff.”
“Then I can take a break and just enjoy being married for a little while,” adds Cyrus.
What do you think of Cyrus’ plan to hold off on her wedding?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?