Miley Cyrus: Liam Hemsworth and I Are “Married in My Heart and My Mind”
1:22 pm, November 9th, 2012
The singer-actress says she’s already “married in my heart and my mind,” and does “everything that I would be if I had the paper.”
“But I want to take the time to actually enjoy it,” she explains to the Associated Press.
And instead of planning her nuptials, Cyrus is busy plotting out the next steps of her career.
She says, “My most important thing right now is… I want people to hear what I want to say and get my record out, so when there is a time that I can take some time off, I’ll feel like I accomplished my stuff.”
“Then I can take a break and just enjoy being married for a little while,” adds Cyrus.
What do you think of Cyrus’ plan to hold off on her wedding?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank