Miley Cyrus: Liam Hemsworth and I Are “Married in My Heart and My Mind”
1:22 pm, November 9th, 2012
The singer-actress says she’s already “married in my heart and my mind,” and does “everything that I would be if I had the paper.”
“But I want to take the time to actually enjoy it,” she explains to the Associated Press.
And instead of planning her nuptials, Cyrus is busy plotting out the next steps of her career.
She says, “My most important thing right now is… I want people to hear what I want to say and get my record out, so when there is a time that I can take some time off, I’ll feel like I accomplished my stuff.”
“Then I can take a break and just enjoy being married for a little while,” adds Cyrus.
What do you think of Cyrus’ plan to hold off on her wedding?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid