Miley Cyrus: Liam Hemsworth and I Are “Married in My Heart and My Mind”
1:22 pm, November 9th, 2012
The singer-actress says she’s already “married in my heart and my mind,” and does “everything that I would be if I had the paper.”
“But I want to take the time to actually enjoy it,” she explains to the Associated Press.
And instead of planning her nuptials, Cyrus is busy plotting out the next steps of her career.
She says, “My most important thing right now is… I want people to hear what I want to say and get my record out, so when there is a time that I can take some time off, I’ll feel like I accomplished my stuff.”
“Then I can take a break and just enjoy being married for a little while,” adds Cyrus.
What do you think of Cyrus’ plan to hold off on her wedding?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin