Miley Cyrus: “I Feel Like a Straight Dude”
7:16 pm, July 18th, 2013VIDEO
Miley Cyrus has fantastic wealth and fame, so what keeps her motivated?
“Haters keep me mad motivated,” she tells ET Canada. “People that are jealous, that kind of just hate on me, make me want to do better.”
“Once I left my show [Hannah Montana] I didn’t want anyone around that was going to tell me the way that I was going to do things,” explains Cyrus. “I wanted to go make mistakes, go be who I was going to be.”
When the interviewer comments on her new maturity and asks whether she feels like a woman, Cyrus has a funny response.
“I feel like a straight dude,” jokes the singer. “You don’t even know what I’m rocking under this skirt. I feel like a straight man. I’m not even a dude, I’m a man.”
Cyrus also touches on the late Cory Monteith, her new album, and the meaning behind her controversial lyrics.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna