Miley Cyrus: “I Feel Like a Straight Dude”
7:16 pm, July 18th, 2013VIDEO
Miley Cyrus has fantastic wealth and fame, so what keeps her motivated?
“Haters keep me mad motivated,” she tells ET Canada. “People that are jealous, that kind of just hate on me, make me want to do better.”
“Once I left my show [Hannah Montana] I didn’t want anyone around that was going to tell me the way that I was going to do things,” explains Cyrus. “I wanted to go make mistakes, go be who I was going to be.”
When the interviewer comments on her new maturity and asks whether she feels like a woman, Cyrus has a funny response.
“I feel like a straight dude,” jokes the singer. “You don’t even know what I’m rocking under this skirt. I feel like a straight man. I’m not even a dude, I’m a man.”
Cyrus also touches on the late Cory Monteith, her new album, and the meaning behind her controversial lyrics.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids