Miley Cyrus: “I Feel Like a Straight Dude”
7:16 pm, July 18th, 2013VIDEO
Miley Cyrus has fantastic wealth and fame, so what keeps her motivated?
“Haters keep me mad motivated,” she tells ET Canada. “People that are jealous, that kind of just hate on me, make me want to do better.”
“Once I left my show [Hannah Montana] I didn’t want anyone around that was going to tell me the way that I was going to do things,” explains Cyrus. “I wanted to go make mistakes, go be who I was going to be.”
When the interviewer comments on her new maturity and asks whether she feels like a woman, Cyrus has a funny response.
“I feel like a straight dude,” jokes the singer. “You don’t even know what I’m rocking under this skirt. I feel like a straight man. I’m not even a dude, I’m a man.”
Cyrus also touches on the late Cory Monteith, her new album, and the meaning behind her controversial lyrics.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet