CLAIM: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Have “Tense Reunion”
4:49 pm, July 18th, 2013
The magazine, which once accused Cyrus of starting her own anorexia rumors and generally has no idea what’s going on with her, now says that she and Hemsworth “attempted to rekindle” their romance in Alberta on July 7, with less than satisfactory results.
“They spent the day hiking,” reports a so-called “source” for In Touch. “They seemed to be enjoying their time together.”
But trouble supposedly lurked.
The tab’s “eyewitnesses” explain that by the time Cyrus and Hemsworth returned to their hotel, “the tension was palpable.”
“They were walking apart from each other and weren’t holding hands or smiling,” claims the alleged source. “There was visible tension between them.”
Here’s what we’re willing to guess.
In Touch saw the photo a fan took of Cyrus and Hemsworth (see above), and because the two stars weren’t wearing giant smiles, the tabloid felt comfortable running a story all about how disastrous and “tense” their entire trip supposedly was.
The magazines have been running false stories about the couple for years.
In Touch even tried to pull Jennifer Lawrence into the mix by wrongly saying Cyrus feared she was “stealing” Hemsworth.
This new “tense” report is just more of the same.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop it’s totally “inaccurate,” and that they had a great getaway.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted