Miley Cyrus Not Marrying Anytime Soon
2:13 pm, October 21st, 2010
“MILEY MARRIAGE SHOCKER,” screams the headline of a piece from the National Enquirer.
“What’s more,” adds the Enquirer, “17-year-old Miley’s proud papa Billy Ray Cyrus is thrilled.”
The tab then quotes an unnamed source as saying, “Billy Ray is all for the wedding… once she turns 18,” which is about a month away.
So when are the nuptials slated to take place?
The Enquirer claims in the spring of 2011.
Hold off on your wedding gifts.
A rep for both Miley and Billy Ray tells Gossip Cop the story is “not true,” and that the “Hannah Montana” star is “not getting married” this spring.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?