Miley Cyrus Dating “So Undercover” Hunk Joshua Bowman?
7:42 pm, February 2nd, 2011
In an “exclusive” about “Miley Cyrus’ Latest On-Set Hookup,” E! writes, “Life tends to imitate art for Miley Cyrus,” because, in much the manner how she “fell for onscreen love interest Liam Hemsworth in The Last Song,” Cyrus has done “it again in New Orleans with So Undercover costar Joshua Bowman.”
According to EOnline, Cyrus and Bowman were “inseparable” at the film’s wrap party.
And here’s why E! claims they’re a couple. Cyrus, says the site, has a type. “Just like her last boyfriend, Josh is tall (6 feet), older (22) and foreign. He was born in Berkshire, England. Sounds like Miley can’t resist a accent.”
E! even quotes an “insider” as saying, “He’s very Liam-ish. It’s like a déjà vu.”
No, it isn’t.
A source super close to Cyrus assures Gossip Cop, “Miley’s still single. They are not together.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents