Miley Cyrus Talks Snoop, Performs “We Can’t Stop” on Jimmy Kimmel (VIDEO)
9:36 am, June 26th, 2013VIDEO
Miley Cyrus appeared on Tuesday’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” in Los Angeles before jetting to New York for a Wednesday “Good Morning America” appearance.
Coming out in what Kimmel described as “underwear,” Cyrus talked about her recent laryngitis, her family’s Mule Day tradition, and her friendship with Snoop Lion.
“We’re more alike than you would think,” she told Kimmel, who joked that Snoop is “so high” he doesn’t even know what his name is anymore.
Cyrus replied, “Me too, it’s fine. We both are.”
Kimmel also asked Cyrus about the performer’s decision to hire her most obsessed fan.
Later, Cyrus performed “We Can’t Stop” for the first time on network television, followed by “Fall Down” with Will.i.am.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet