TAB: Miley Cyrus Fears Jennifer Lawrence is “Stealing” Liam Hemsworth
1:36 pm, March 16th, 2012
“Miley’s Nightmare: Jennifer’s Stealing Her Man!” blares a headline from In Touch, which claims that Miley Cyrus is terrified Liam Hemsworth will ditch her for his Hunger Games co-star, Jennifer Lawrence.
A so-called “insider” for the mag says Cyrus was “livid” when she caught Hemsworth texting Lawrence late one night, especially because the teen singer supposedly feels “threatened by Jennifer’s career and confidence.”
The purported source claims, “Jennifer has replaced her as Hollywood’s It Girl,” adding, “And now Miley’s terrified that she’ll replace her as Liam’s girlfriend, too.”
But In Touch says Cyrus is taking big steps, like allegedly trashing Lawrence and “telling Liam she wants to have his baby,” to ensure she doesn’t lose her man.
Want to know what’s actually going on here?
In Touch, like everyone else, knows The Hunger Games movies are expected to reach Twilight-level popularity, and is simply trying to get a piece of the action in the same way it’s done with manufacturing drama about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
Of course, just like the Pattinson-Stewart fabrications, rumors of a so-called “love triangle” among Cyrus, Hemsworth and Lawrence are similarly NOT true.
Cyrus and Lawrence are pals (see photo below).
Hemsworth and Cyrus are happy in their relationship, as are Lawrence and her boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult.
They’re all professionals who understand the difference between real life and fiction.
If only we could say the same for In Touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color