TAB: Miley Cyrus Fears Jennifer Lawrence is “Stealing” Liam Hemsworth
1:36 pm, March 16th, 2012
“Miley’s Nightmare: Jennifer’s Stealing Her Man!” blares a headline from In Touch, which claims that Miley Cyrus is terrified Liam Hemsworth will ditch her for his Hunger Games co-star, Jennifer Lawrence.
A so-called “insider” for the mag says Cyrus was “livid” when she caught Hemsworth texting Lawrence late one night, especially because the teen singer supposedly feels “threatened by Jennifer’s career and confidence.”
The purported source claims, “Jennifer has replaced her as Hollywood’s It Girl,” adding, “And now Miley’s terrified that she’ll replace her as Liam’s girlfriend, too.”
But In Touch says Cyrus is taking big steps, like allegedly trashing Lawrence and “telling Liam she wants to have his baby,” to ensure she doesn’t lose her man.
Want to know what’s actually going on here?
In Touch, like everyone else, knows The Hunger Games movies are expected to reach Twilight-level popularity, and is simply trying to get a piece of the action in the same way it’s done with manufacturing drama about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
Of course, just like the Pattinson-Stewart fabrications, rumors of a so-called “love triangle” among Cyrus, Hemsworth and Lawrence are similarly NOT true.
Cyrus and Lawrence are pals (see photo below).
Hemsworth and Cyrus are happy in their relationship, as are Lawrence and her boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult.
They’re all professionals who understand the difference between real life and fiction.
If only we could say the same for In Touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?