Miley Cyrus: “We Can’t Stop” Video Does NOT Have Subliminal Messages
8:16 pm, August 12th, 2013VIDEO
In an interview with the BBC radio show “The Official Chart,” the singer opens up about the controversial raunch-filled clip, rejecting “conspiracy theories” that have emerged in its wake.
“It’s not quite as deep as some people try to make it seem. A lot of people think I’m in the Illuminati somehow through this video,” she says.
Cyrus continues, “It’s not really that trippy to make you think this some subliminal message or it’s brainwashing you.”
In actuality, the former Disney star says the video is simply based on some rather, um, interesting adventures she’s had with her pals.
Check out the video below to find out how Cyrus ended up with hot dogs all over her house, and the chaos that ensued when three little girls showed up at her house after a major party.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted