Miley Cyrus: “We Can’t Stop” Video Does NOT Have Subliminal Messages
8:16 pm, August 12th, 2013VIDEO
In an interview with the BBC radio show “The Official Chart,” the singer opens up about the controversial raunch-filled clip, rejecting “conspiracy theories” that have emerged in its wake.
“It’s not quite as deep as some people try to make it seem. A lot of people think I’m in the Illuminati somehow through this video,” she says.
Cyrus continues, “It’s not really that trippy to make you think this some subliminal message or it’s brainwashing you.”
In actuality, the former Disney star says the video is simply based on some rather, um, interesting adventures she’s had with her pals.
Check out the video below to find out how Cyrus ended up with hot dogs all over her house, and the chaos that ensued when three little girls showed up at her house after a major party.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank