Miley Cyrus Declares Love For Honey Boo Boo, Does Perfect Impression (VIDEO)
1:13 pm, October 18th, 2012VIDEO
On Wednesday night, Miley Cyrus openly declared her love for the reality star, doing a spot-on impression of the pageant queen on “Chelsea Lately.”
Cyrus told Chelsea Handler, “I put in a home theater in my house, and it wasn’t quite loud enough so I got subwoofers so I can really hear her extra loud.”
“When she says ‘Holla for a Dolla’ the whole house shakes!” joked Cyrus, imitating Honey Boo Boo’s accent perfectly.
The So Undercover star noted that her fiancé Liam Hemsworth “won’t watch it,” but that she’s completely riveted by the child’s antics.
Later in the clip, Cyrus gets surprised by a large adult dressed as Honey Boo Boo, with Handler quipping, “That’s what she’s gonna look like in two years.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court