Cops Swarm Miley Cyrus’ Home With Guns Drawn After Call Claiming Invasion
12:33 am, August 2nd, 2012
Los Angeles police responded to what they believed was a home invasion at Miley Cyrus‘ property on Wednesday night, Gossip Cop confirms.
The LAPD tells Gossip Cop they received a 911 call just before 7 p.m., in which the unknown caller claimed there were intruders at the starlet’s home and shots had possibly been fired.
When the cops arrived — with their guns drawn — they found no such scene.
In fact, Cyrus wasn’t even home.
“We believed there was a crime in progress,” the LAPD spokesperson tells Gossip Cop.
The officer says it’s likely the call was actually from a “911 abuser,” someone who repeatedly calls in false reports of crimes — a punishable offense.
The department will be investigating the matter further.
A rep for Cyrus has not yet responded to a request for comment.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting