Miley Cyrus Won’t Walk Down the Aisle for a While
4:45 pm, April 7th, 2010
Despite knowing her love interest from The Last Song for less than a year, Cyrus is supposedly “talking about a wedding as soon as she turns 18 [in November],” according to an OK! source. “She’s even asked her mom if she can wear her wedding dress.”
The mag then rehashes quotes from Cyrus about how much she adores Hemsworth, their on-set romance, and their post-production closeness.
Then, at the very end, the tab mentions the teenager’s parents “don’t want her to rush into marriage” and, according to the “source,” that they’ve dismissed talk of nuptials “as a joke.”
That’s precisely what Gossip Cop thought of this item.
We weren’t alone. A source close to Cyrus laughed off the story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West