Tabloid “Hearing Wedding Bells” for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
12:50 pm, July 6th, 2011
Star magazine “has learned” the couple are now “so devoted to each other,” insiders are “hearing wedding bells.”
According to the tabloid, that explains why Cyrus and Hemsworth made sure their parents hung out together when she toured in his home country of Australia.
Star mentions how Cyrus arranged for the Hemsworths to get VIP treatment at her June 23 show in Melbourne and later flew mom Tish Cyrus to the Hemsworths’ holiday home on Phililp Island.
“They’re hanging out like one big happy family,” a so-called “insider” tells the tabloid. “Everyone wonders when Miley and Liam will take the next step and get engaged.”
Well, it won’t be in the near future, and if Star‘s insiders heard wedding bells, they should probably check in with a doctor.
A rep for Hemsworth tells Gossip Cop it’s a “false story” and “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?