Tabloid “Hearing Wedding Bells” for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
12:50 pm, July 6th, 2011
Star magazine “has learned” the couple are now “so devoted to each other,” insiders are “hearing wedding bells.”
According to the tabloid, that explains why Cyrus and Hemsworth made sure their parents hung out together when she toured in his home country of Australia.
Star mentions how Cyrus arranged for the Hemsworths to get VIP treatment at her June 23 show in Melbourne and later flew mom Tish Cyrus to the Hemsworths’ holiday home on Phililp Island.
“They’re hanging out like one big happy family,” a so-called “insider” tells the tabloid. “Everyone wonders when Miley and Liam will take the next step and get engaged.”
Well, it won’t be in the near future, and if Star‘s insiders heard wedding bells, they should probably check in with a doctor.
A rep for Hemsworth tells Gossip Cop it’s a “false story” and “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?