Miley Cyrus Did NOT Comment on Demi Moore; Facebook Quotes Are Phony
11:48 am, February 5th, 2012
“Everyone needs to leave Demi alone. She’s been through so much the past year. She doesn’t need the crap. How can you talk crap on someone you don’t know?” the site quotes Cyrus as supposedly writing.
The teen superstar then allegedly wrote, “The media makes everyone in Hollywood seem ‘weak,’ ‘stupid,’ or ‘unbalanced’… Just because [Moore's] in Hollywood doesn’t mean she’s on drugs. NOT EVERYONE IS ON DRUGS!!!”
In case you’re wondering how RadarOnline could have an “exclusive” on something the site claims Cyrus wrote on Facebook, there’s a simple answer.
The quotes are fabricated.
Cyrus never wrote about Moore on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else for that matter.
She and Moore headline the upcoming LOL, but Cyrus has not commented on her co-star’s recent personal issues.
“There’s no truth” to the RadarOnline report, a rep for Cyrus confirms to Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?