Miley Cyrus Did NOT Comment on Demi Moore; Facebook Quotes Are Phony
11:48 am, February 5th, 2012
“Everyone needs to leave Demi alone. She’s been through so much the past year. She doesn’t need the crap. How can you talk crap on someone you don’t know?” the site quotes Cyrus as supposedly writing.
The teen superstar then allegedly wrote, “The media makes everyone in Hollywood seem ‘weak,’ ‘stupid,’ or ‘unbalanced’… Just because [Moore's] in Hollywood doesn’t mean she’s on drugs. NOT EVERYONE IS ON DRUGS!!!”
In case you’re wondering how RadarOnline could have an “exclusive” on something the site claims Cyrus wrote on Facebook, there’s a simple answer.
The quotes are fabricated.
Cyrus never wrote about Moore on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else for that matter.
She and Moore headline the upcoming LOL, but Cyrus has not commented on her co-star’s recent personal issues.
“There’s no truth” to the RadarOnline report, a rep for Cyrus confirms to Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color