Miley Cyrus Says Engagement Ring Is Getting Fixed, Insists Wedding Isn’t Off
12:36 pm, March 15th, 2013
Miley Cyrus has an explanation for why she’s not wearing her engagement ring.
The singer-actress, who has been spotted recently without the rock given to her by fiancé Liam Hemsworth, has insinuated her ring is in the process of getting fixed.
Late Thursday, Cyrus’ back-up singer Lindsey Lee tweeted, “had to send off my engagement ring today to get fixed… one of the little diamonds fell out… I feel naked without it :( so sad!”
That prompted the starlet to reply, “ugh that’s the worst! I just had a similar situation except when it happens to me then everyone says my wedding is off.”
Cyrus denied rumors last week that she and Hemsworth have called off their wedding, and Lee seems to be helping debunk them as well.
“OMG that sucks! people just need to mind their own business,” she wrote back to Cyrus. “I saw first hand how happy u & Liam are don’t let them get to u!
Do you believe Cyrus’ explanation?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew