Miley Cyrus Says Engagement Ring Is Getting Fixed, Insists Wedding Isn’t Off
12:36 pm, March 15th, 2013
Miley Cyrus has an explanation for why she’s not wearing her engagement ring.
The singer-actress, who has been spotted recently without the rock given to her by fiancé Liam Hemsworth, has insinuated her ring is in the process of getting fixed.
Late Thursday, Cyrus’ back-up singer Lindsey Lee tweeted, “had to send off my engagement ring today to get fixed… one of the little diamonds fell out… I feel naked without it :( so sad!”
That prompted the starlet to reply, “ugh that’s the worst! I just had a similar situation except when it happens to me then everyone says my wedding is off.”
Cyrus denied rumors last week that she and Hemsworth have called off their wedding, and Lee seems to be helping debunk them as well.
“OMG that sucks! people just need to mind their own business,” she wrote back to Cyrus. “I saw first hand how happy u & Liam are don’t let them get to u!
Do you believe Cyrus’ explanation?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents