Life & Style Spreads Bogus Story That Kellan Lutz “Dumped” Miley Cyrus
12:52 pm, January 15th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Please keep in mind: Cyrus and Lutz did not date.
Life & Style, however, seems allergic to reality when it comes to Cyrus, which is how we wound up with a brand-new cover story purporting that the 21-year-old is supposedly “terrified of ending up alone.”
The magazine claims, “Despite Kellan’s denials, friends say the two were definitely an item and had hooked up for months. So Miley was hurt and humiliated to learn that once again, a man she cared about wants nothing to do with her.”
“Miley has absolutely no self-awareness,” explains an “insider” for an outlet that has absolutely no self-awareness.
The Life & Style source continues, “She’d love to be in a relationship — she worries she’ll never find someone who loves her for who she is — but she’s totally unaware of why guys dump her.”
Kellan Lutz did not dump her.
Kellan Lutz was never in a relationship with her.
This story is bogus.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the report is “100 percent false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'