Miley Cyrus Drops Out of Bonnie & Clyde
9:34 pm, October 10th, 2012
Miley Cyrus has dropped out of Lifetime‘s Bonnie & Clyde project.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the singer-actress was in talks to star in a miniseries based on the real-life tale of bank-robbing lovers Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow.
The 4-hour program — which will also air on History and be directed by Oscar-nominated filmmaker Bruce Beresford — is now moving forward without Cyrus.
The reason for her exit has not been given.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Cyrus, but has yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet