Miley Cyrus Drops Out of Bonnie & Clyde
9:34 pm, October 10th, 2012
Miley Cyrus has dropped out of Lifetime‘s Bonnie & Clyde project.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the singer-actress was in talks to star in a miniseries based on the real-life tale of bank-robbing lovers Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow.
The 4-hour program — which will also air on History and be directed by Oscar-nominated filmmaker Bruce Beresford — is now moving forward without Cyrus.
The reason for her exit has not been given.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Cyrus, but has yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'