Miley Cyrus Drops Out of Bonnie & Clyde
9:34 pm, October 10th, 2012
Miley Cyrus has dropped out of Lifetime‘s Bonnie & Clyde project.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the singer-actress was in talks to star in a miniseries based on the real-life tale of bank-robbing lovers Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow.
The 4-hour program — which will also air on History and be directed by Oscar-nominated filmmaker Bruce Beresford — is now moving forward without Cyrus.
The reason for her exit has not been given.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Cyrus, but has yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?