Miley Cyrus “Broken” By Dog Lila’s Death
5:56 pm, December 11th, 2012
Miley Cyrus’ beloved dog Lila has died.
The devastated singer-actress broke the news to fans on Twitter on Tuesday.
“Can’t think of one good reason to get out of bed today…” wrote Cyrus, later explaining, “For everyone asking… I have never been so hurt in my life. My heart has never been so broken… Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away.”
She then tweeted, “Broken. Gonna go MIA for a bit. Need some healing time. Thank you to everyone who has send love my way. I need it.”
A Yorkie mix, Lila had just turned two years old in November, a month after being hospitalized.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit