Miley Cyrus “Broken” By Dog Lila’s Death
5:56 pm, December 11th, 2012
Miley Cyrus’ beloved dog Lila has died.
The devastated singer-actress broke the news to fans on Twitter on Tuesday.
“Can’t think of one good reason to get out of bed today…” wrote Cyrus, later explaining, “For everyone asking… I have never been so hurt in my life. My heart has never been so broken… Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away.”
She then tweeted, “Broken. Gonna go MIA for a bit. Need some healing time. Thank you to everyone who has send love my way. I need it.”
A Yorkie mix, Lila had just turned two years old in November, a month after being hospitalized.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress