Miley Cyrus “Broken” By Dog Lila’s Death
5:56 pm, December 11th, 2012
Miley Cyrus’ beloved dog Lila has died.
The devastated singer-actress broke the news to fans on Twitter on Tuesday.
“Can’t think of one good reason to get out of bed today…” wrote Cyrus, later explaining, “For everyone asking… I have never been so hurt in my life. My heart has never been so broken… Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away.”
She then tweeted, “Broken. Gonna go MIA for a bit. Need some healing time. Thank you to everyone who has send love my way. I need it.”
A Yorkie mix, Lila had just turned two years old in November, a month after being hospitalized.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet