Miley Cyrus “Broken” By Dog Lila’s Death
5:56 pm, December 11th, 2012
Miley Cyrus’ beloved dog Lila has died.
The devastated singer-actress broke the news to fans on Twitter on Tuesday.
“Can’t think of one good reason to get out of bed today…” wrote Cyrus, later explaining, “For everyone asking… I have never been so hurt in my life. My heart has never been so broken… Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away.”
She then tweeted, “Broken. Gonna go MIA for a bit. Need some healing time. Thank you to everyone who has send love my way. I need it.”
A Yorkie mix, Lila had just turned two years old in November, a month after being hospitalized.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 13 Awkward Celebrity Couples