CLAIM: Liam Hemsworth “Fuming” Over Miley Cyrus’ “Dirty Dancing”
11:50 am, April 25th, 2012
More interested in scandal than reality, In Touch continues its bizarre campaign against Miley Cyrus this week.
The tabloid has recently wrongly alleged that Cyrus is paranoid about Jennifer Lawrence “stealing” Liam Hemsworth from her, supposedly flashing her breasts to stay more famous than Hemsworth, and even starting anorexia rumors about herself for “attention.”
Now In Touch is going after Cyrus again, claiming that there’s “serious tension” with Hemsworth after Cyrus supposedly got wild at a Peligrosa Tequila party at Beacher’s Madhouse in Los Angeles on April 18.
Cyrus was “dirty dancing in tight shorts,” reports the tabloid, quoting a so-called “witness” who says, “Miley was dancing on tables all night, and [she and Hemsworth] argued. He was furious.”
Hemsworth was “fuming,” alleges the magazine, claiming that Cyrus was dancing in a “desperate bid for attention.”
Considering that In Touch has blathered about Cyrus’ supposed stunts for attention over and over and over again with absolutely no logic or evidence to back up the stories, it really seems like the “desperation” belongs to the tabloid.
A source close to Cyrus tells Gossip Cop there was absolutely no fighting that night and calls the mag’s latest allegation “weird” and “completely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs