Miley Cyrus NOT “Axed” From Vogue’s December Cover After VMAs Performance
5:14 pm, September 8th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
According to the blogger (and the other lemmings who picked up the initial report from the Daily Mail ), Wintour was so “upset” after Cyrus’ controversial performance at the MTV Video Music Awards that, even though the cover was already supposedly shot, the legendary editor nixed the singer from fronting the fashion magazine’s December issue.
Perez then quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “Anna found the whole thing distasteful. She decided, based on Miley’s performance, to take the cover in a different direction.”
Gossip Cop has learned exclusively from a source close to the situation that the claim is 100 percent “NOT TRUE.”
We’re told “Miley was never scheduled for December Vogue,” and she most assuredly did NOT even do a shoot for the magazine.
Cyrus, however, will grace the cover of Harper’s Bazaar in October.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin