Miley Cyrus Accused of Battery After Alleged Club Fight
1:11 pm, September 10th, 2012EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
Miley Cyrus is suspected of criminal battery following an alleged incident at a Hollywood club early Sunday morning.
An unidentified man has filed a police report claiming he and his friends got into a scuffle with Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth at Beacher’s Madhouse at the Roosevelt Hotel.
Gossip Cop has confirmed with law enforcement officials that the alleged incident happened at approximately 1:15 a.m., and that the man says he and his friends accidentally bumped Hemsworth’s seat, leading to a heated argument, during which Cyrus allegedly “pushed” the victim and “hit him in the face.”
But is that what REALLY happened?
Police tell Gossip Cop, “We didn’t see any visible injuries.”
Additionally, a source at Beacher’s Madhouse tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “Nothing happened,” and that the alleged victim was “thrown out the theater” and is now “making up a story.”
Cyrus’s rep adds, “This claim is completely false and erroneous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?