Miley Cyrus Accused of Battery After Alleged Club Fight
1:11 pm, September 10th, 2012EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
Miley Cyrus is suspected of criminal battery following an alleged incident at a Hollywood club early Sunday morning.
An unidentified man has filed a police report claiming he and his friends got into a scuffle with Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth at Beacher’s Madhouse at the Roosevelt Hotel.
Gossip Cop has confirmed with law enforcement officials that the alleged incident happened at approximately 1:15 a.m., and that the man says he and his friends accidentally bumped Hemsworth’s seat, leading to a heated argument, during which Cyrus allegedly “pushed” the victim and “hit him in the face.”
But is that what REALLY happened?
Police tell Gossip Cop, “We didn’t see any visible injuries.”
Additionally, a source at Beacher’s Madhouse tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “Nothing happened,” and that the alleged victim was “thrown out the theater” and is now “making up a story.”
Cyrus’s rep adds, “This claim is completely false and erroneous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank