Miley Cyrus Uses Casey Anthony Verdict for Gay Marriage Statement
8:26 am, July 6th, 2011
The singer/actress wrote, “You know the world is skewed when people get away with murdering children but we can’t get gay marriage legalized in the state of California.”
Although the two subjects technically have little in common, Cyrus is trying to make a broader comment about what shouldn’t and should be allowed under the law.
What did you think about the Anthony decision?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting