Miley Cyrus Uses Casey Anthony Verdict for Gay Marriage Statement
8:26 am, July 6th, 2011
The singer/actress wrote, “You know the world is skewed when people get away with murdering children but we can’t get gay marriage legalized in the state of California.”
Although the two subjects technically have little in common, Cyrus is trying to make a broader comment about what shouldn’t and should be allowed under the law.
What did you think about the Anthony decision?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Is Katherine Heigl The Brattiest Celebrity?