Miley Cyrus Uses Casey Anthony Verdict for Gay Marriage Statement
8:26 am, July 6th, 2011
The singer/actress wrote, “You know the world is skewed when people get away with murdering children but we can’t get gay marriage legalized in the state of California.”
Although the two subjects technically have little in common, Cyrus is trying to make a broader comment about what shouldn’t and should be allowed under the law.
What did you think about the Anthony decision?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin