Miley Cyrus Uses Casey Anthony Verdict for Gay Marriage Statement
8:26 am, July 6th, 2011
The singer/actress wrote, “You know the world is skewed when people get away with murdering children but we can’t get gay marriage legalized in the state of California.”
Although the two subjects technically have little in common, Cyrus is trying to make a broader comment about what shouldn’t and should be allowed under the law.
What did you think about the Anthony decision?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court