Miley Cyrus: I Have NOT Called Off Wedding to Liam Hemsworth!
3:30 pm, March 6th, 2013
Miley Cyrus is setting the record straight.
The singer-actress has broken her silence amid a series of magazine reports claiming she and Liam Hemsworth are having serious problems, including the new Us Weekly’s contention that their “Wedding Is Off!”
On Wednesday, Cyrus tweeted, “I am so sick of La. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn’t call off my wedding. Taking a break from social media. #draining.”
Last month, the star ripped Perez Hilton for posting a story that linked her to Ed Westwick, while other reports about the couple’s independent partying have led to speculation that there’s trouble between them.
For now, it looks like the rumors are overblown — and that Cyrus is done addressing them on Twitter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man