Miley Cyrus: I Have NOT Called Off Wedding to Liam Hemsworth!
3:30 pm, March 6th, 2013
Miley Cyrus is setting the record straight.
The singer-actress has broken her silence amid a series of magazine reports claiming she and Liam Hemsworth are having serious problems, including the new Us Weekly’s contention that their “Wedding Is Off!”
On Wednesday, Cyrus tweeted, “I am so sick of La. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn’t call off my wedding. Taking a break from social media. #draining.”
Last month, the star ripped Perez Hilton for posting a story that linked her to Ed Westwick, while other reports about the couple’s independent partying have led to speculation that there’s trouble between them.
For now, it looks like the rumors are overblown — and that Cyrus is done addressing them on Twitter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?