Miley Cyrus: I Have NOT Called Off Wedding to Liam Hemsworth!
3:30 pm, March 6th, 2013
Miley Cyrus is setting the record straight.
The singer-actress has broken her silence amid a series of magazine reports claiming she and Liam Hemsworth are having serious problems, including the new Us Weekly’s contention that their “Wedding Is Off!”
On Wednesday, Cyrus tweeted, “I am so sick of La. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn’t call off my wedding. Taking a break from social media. #draining.”
Last month, the star ripped Perez Hilton for posting a story that linked her to Ed Westwick, while other reports about the couple’s independent partying have led to speculation that there’s trouble between them.
For now, it looks like the rumors are overblown — and that Cyrus is done addressing them on Twitter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot