Miley Cyrus Talks About Liam Hemsworth Engagement, Confronting Justin Bieber
7:44 pm, April 28th, 2013
“We have a house together and dogs. It just seems right to be wearing this ring and to be committed,” says the singer.
“But,” she adds, ”we keep our relationship low-key and don’t talk about it any more.”
Cyrus goes on to reflect about living such a public lifestyle, and why she’s decided to start holding back a bit.
“We were too nice to the world and gave them too much insight — into my life and my puppies and my house — and I just don’t feel they get that privilege any more,” says the former “Hannah Montana” star.
She continues, ”Like on my Twitter, I’m much more… not conservative, but you don’t see a picture of my dogs. You don’t get that personal stuff any more.”
With newfound perspective, Cyrus reveals she gave some tough love to longtime friend Justin Bieber.
“I noticed he was taking all these photos of people and doing a lot of sh*t, and I just grabbed him and said, ‘Just take a snapshot in your brain of this moment, so you don’t forget,” recalls Cyrus.
“I don’t remember my Hannah Montana movie premiere — and my 3D movie trumped everyone’s at the box office — I don’t remember being there,” she explains. ”All I remember from that night is that I stopped and got a strawberry milkshake beforehand. That’s all.”
“It’s crazy. You think you’re in the present but you’re not,” Cyrus says.
The full interview, in British Elle’s June issue, hits newsstands May 1.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails