CLAIM: Miley Cyrus “Total Mess” Over Parents’ Divorce, Health in Danger
4:55 pm, June 20th, 2013
“Miley Cyrus has plunged into the depths of despair over the finality of her parents’ divorce and her own love problems with fiancé Liam Hemsworth,” reports the National Enquirer, which claims the star’s friends now “fear for her health.”
A supposed “insider” tells the tab, “She’s a total mess and things are getting worse by the day,” saying, “Miley is in a terrible state over the divorce, and that combined with her troubles with Liam have turned her into a wreck.”
“She needs help fast,” alleges the so-called “source.”
This story is such manufactured nonsense.
Cyrus is extremely close with her mom Tish, and she was not blindsided by the announcement of her parents’ divorce, especially since the couple first separated in 2010.
She’s coping fine with their most recent split.
And Cyrus is also NOT having a breakdown over her relationship with Hemsworth.
In fact, the couple were just spotted looking happy together on a movie date in Los Angeles.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with source close to Cyrus, who tells us the singer-actress is extremely excited about her upcoming album, and is doing “great.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents