Miley Cyrus Reportedly In Talks For Bonnie and Clyde Miniseries
5:00 pm, September 29th, 2012
Miley Cyrus is reportedly in talks to play infamous bank robber Bonnie Parker in a new “Bonnie & Clyde” miniseries from History Channel and Lifetime.
The “Hannah Montana” star is said to be meeting with directors, according to multiple reports.
Gossip Cop has reached out for confirmation on the status of the negotiations.
The project has been described as a four-hour miniseries chronicling Parker and her fellow outlaw Clyde Barrow, whose crime spree during the Great Depression has become American legend.
No names have been attached to the male lead.
Faye Dunaway portrayed Parker in the Oscar-winning 1967 film Bonnie and Clyde.
Would you be curious to see Cyrus in the role?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?