Miley Cyrus Reportedly In Talks For Bonnie and Clyde Miniseries
5:00 pm, September 29th, 2012
Miley Cyrus is reportedly in talks to play infamous bank robber Bonnie Parker in a new “Bonnie & Clyde” miniseries from History Channel and Lifetime.
The “Hannah Montana” star is said to be meeting with directors, according to multiple reports.
Gossip Cop has reached out for confirmation on the status of the negotiations.
The project has been described as a four-hour miniseries chronicling Parker and her fellow outlaw Clyde Barrow, whose crime spree during the Great Depression has become American legend.
No names have been attached to the male lead.
Faye Dunaway portrayed Parker in the Oscar-winning 1967 film Bonnie and Clyde.
Would you be curious to see Cyrus in the role?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet