Miley Cyrus Reportedly In Talks For Bonnie and Clyde Miniseries
5:00 pm, September 29th, 2012
Miley Cyrus is reportedly in talks to play infamous bank robber Bonnie Parker in a new “Bonnie & Clyde” miniseries from History Channel and Lifetime.
The “Hannah Montana” star is said to be meeting with directors, according to multiple reports.
Gossip Cop has reached out for confirmation on the status of the negotiations.
The project has been described as a four-hour miniseries chronicling Parker and her fellow outlaw Clyde Barrow, whose crime spree during the Great Depression has become American legend.
No names have been attached to the male lead.
Faye Dunaway portrayed Parker in the Oscar-winning 1967 film Bonnie and Clyde.
Would you be curious to see Cyrus in the role?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- Keith Urban Gets A New Look
- Reese Witherspoon & Family Lunch In L.A.
- Christina Aguilera Shows Off Some Serious Curves