Miley Cyrus Skipped VMAs Party For ‘Black Skinhead’ Remix with Kanye West: Report
9:58 am, August 28th, 2013
Following her controversial performance on the VMAs stage, Cyrus failed to attend her scheduled soiree.
The New York Post is now reporting that the “We Can’t Stop” singer was instead in the studio for a late-night “top-secret” collaboration with West.
According to the outlet, Cyrus will be featured with the rapper on a remix of his “Black Skinhead,” part of an EP slated for release later this year.
Gossip Cop has reached out for confirmation of the report and additional details.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank