Miley Cyrus Skipped VMAs Party For ‘Black Skinhead’ Remix with Kanye West: Report
9:58 am, August 28th, 2013
Following her controversial performance on the VMAs stage, Cyrus failed to attend her scheduled soiree.
The New York Post is now reporting that the “We Can’t Stop” singer was instead in the studio for a late-night “top-secret” collaboration with West.
According to the outlet, Cyrus will be featured with the rapper on a remix of his “Black Skinhead,” part of an EP slated for release later this year.
Gossip Cop has reached out for confirmation of the report and additional details.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?