Miley Cyrus Jokes She’s a “Stoner” and Smokes “Too Much F***in’ Weed” (VIDEO)
12:17 pm, November 27th, 2011VIDEO
A video has emerged from Miley Cyrus‘ 19th birthday bash at the Roosevelt Hotel in L.A. on November 23, and in it the singer-actress is presented with a cake that references legendary marijuana-smoking singer Bob Marley.
Cyrus takes a look at the cake and jokes in front of the crowd, which includes her parents Tish and Billy Ray Cyrus, “You know you’re a stoner when friends make you a Bob Marley cake — you know you smoke way too much f***in’ weed.”
Kelly Osbourne then adds, “I thought salvia was your problem.”
Not surprisingly, a bunch of blogs are jumping on the video to claim Cyrus openly admits to being a “stoner.”
But Osbourne quickly took to Twitter today to say it was all “a joke.”
Osbourne writes, “let me make something very clear after @MileyCyrus salvia incident we started calling her bob miley as a JOKE! the cake was also A JOKE! it makes me sick that @MileyCyrus so called ‘friends’ would sell her out and lead people 2 believe she is someone that she is not!”
Osbourne adds that Cyrus is “recording/filming/touring” every day, and asks, “how could she possible do all that if she was a stoner”?
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?